Beauty Review: Bellezza Aesthetics

4/27/2016




It was to my delight and pleasure to return home from my Langkawi Trip, all ready to have my face pampered at Bellezza Aesthetics and spend some "me time". "Me Time" is important in all relationships as it gives you time to be with yourself, think about the future and learn to love yourself more.

Who is Bellezza Aesthetics?
Bellezza (Italian) means beautiful. The people at Bellezza Aesthetics understand that looking beautiful and having flawless, healthy and radiant complexion is everyone's dream.

Their Mission is to provide each and every individual safe and effective skin, face & body aesthetics treatment to bring more confidence, beautiful and radiant skin after every visit.


The display of products which they used during the facials carried their brand name.

The Aesthetics had received the Promising SME 500 award in year 2015. Kudos for the great work done.



First Impression of Bellezza Aesthetics


♛ Classy, cozy, spacious, big and up market Aesthetics
♛ There were many beautiful chandeliers hanging at different corners of their salon
♛ Staff were professional, courteous and friendly
♛ Their customers were important to them




 
I was being ushered into a private room where cookies, a wet towel and tea was served to me before and after my facial session. This private waiting room area is very luxuriously decorated with beautiful hanging chandeliers and comfortable chairs.



I was then given the customer particulars, medical history form to fill up so that their staff will get to know me and my skin condition better. I was recommended with the Hydro-dermabrasion facial due to my dry, sensitive and peeling skin.

*Note* : Do make use of the washroom located outside the Aesthetics salon before proceeding with your facial.



I was ushered through this path of starry LED lights, which had such a romantic feel.



My room was very spacious with a full wardrobe to myself to place my items. The bed was also super comfortable with proper pillow and thick blankets to keep me warm throughout my facial session. What impressed me the most was that they had given me an additional pillow for my leg.



I particularly like the idea of the wrapped towel concept with tick-tack buttons at the side, flexible and adjustable. It makes the "towel" easy to put on.

My Skin Aesthetic then proceed with my pampering facial with the usual steps:


Bellezza Aesthetics Facial Procedure:
♛ Removal of make-up
♛ Cleansing of face
♛ Facial Massage with lavender oil infused in the room and used on you
♛ Eyebrow Trimming (Do make known to them if you prefer your brows plucked or shaved as my Skin Aesthetic did not asked me)
♛ Pimple Extraction (There is no steaming of face in Bellezza Aesthetics as well)
♛ Hydro-dermabrasion Facial with water and oxygen technology
♛ Facial Mask & massage

On top of that, I was also pampered with a Silky Collagen Hand Treatment, $88 while I had my facial mask on, my hands were wrapped in packets of warm liquid wax and soaked in them throughout the masking time. My hands felt smooth and skin felt hydrated after that.

I liked it that she tilted the bed when I was masking as it felt more comfortable then lying on a flat bed, especially since my sinus acted up and I was coughing during the facial. I don't know if this is a usual practice or it was the Skin Aesthetic that was being super thoughtful.

 Bellezza has their very own Signature massage Techniques. It is achieved through combining premium quality products with Bellezza’s signature & unique massage techniques . They innovate and reinvent exclusive movements to deliver exceptional results and maximize product efficacies - used in all cleansing, face, head & shoulder massage and hand treatment procedures.

My Skin Aesthetic did half my face first followed by the other half and stopped me before and after the facial to show me my skin difference. Perfect photo opportunity! Take a look at my face showing the glow and hydrated, plumped up skin, on the right (After Hydro-dermabrasion Facial).


About Hydro- dermabrasion Facial (90 mins) $268

Known as the 'celebrity facial' hyrodermabrasion is the lastest less pain and irritation technology that is best for sensitive skin that might not be able to handle the harshness of heavy exfoliation will love this gentler option.

It's uses water and oxygen to effortlessly exfoliate the skin, deep clean, extract and hydrate skin at the same time leaving skin a red carpet-worthy ''glow''.

I have previously tried similar facials before at other skin aesthetics, since this was a common facial for sensitive skin people like me so I already knew what I will be expecting.

Review of Bellezza Aesthetics, Hydro-dermabrasion Facial

♛ Room was cozy with blanket and pillow
♛ Skin Aesthetic was professional and provided good service
♛ The only flip side of the facial was that I felt the pimple extraction was not thorough enough. My Skin Aesthetic must be afraid that my face would flare up. The good thing though was that she applied toner to calm my skin down.
♛ My Skin Aesthetic offered to apply sunscreen for me after the facial without me even asking for it after the facial.




My overall experience was very pleasant and relaxing. I love the luxurious ambience and great service rendered. Thank you so much for the wonderful experience. I love the cozy areas where you can sit and relax or touch up your make-up after your facial.



Come try it for yourself and experience being pampered like I did!


:Promotion:
Quote "Pearly" and pay only $28 for a single session of Hydro Dermabrasion + Skin Analysis Scan.

Terms & Conditions:

- For First Time customers of Bellezza Aesthetics Only
- Customer must be 18 and above to enjoy this promotion
- Promotion is valid for Singaporean, PR, S-Pass, and WP Holder Only
- Promotion is valid till 30th June 2016.

Bellezza Aesthetics is located at:
501 Orchard Road #04-13 Wheelock Place
Singapore 238880

Tel: 6223 2533

Email: bellezzaskin@hotmail.com

Business Hours

Weekday: 11am - 10pm
Sat, Sun & PH: 10am - 7pm

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bellezzaaesthetics/?fref=ts
Website: http://www.bellezza.com.sg/index.html
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bellezzasg/


Disclaimer: Review is honest and based on personal experience. No monetary reward is received for the review. I was invited by Bellezza Aesthetics.


Be Confident, Be Yourself.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024