S+ Cryoboost Premium Balance Facial Treatment at Fresver Beauty

9/15/2017

I had been waiting for awhile to have my facial done. All those stress and work that had been plaguing me recently had cause the damage on my already "falling apart" face. The dark eye circles, pigmentation and even random pimples had been popping out on my face.

I believe that if I left my face unattended for another month, I might need to find somewhere to hide my face.

I was so glad when I finally can have my facial at Fresver Beauty. Bye bye skin troubles, hello to beautiful and flawless skin (in the making).



About Fresver Beauty:

Fresver Beauty are the pioneers in the skincare and beauty industry with 29 years of history, bringing customers the latest technology and best products source from around the world.





They are the exclusive distributor of S+ products from Spain.



Outlets:
Currently they have 4 outlets in Singapore, they are in Hougang, Tampines, Orchard, Tiong Bahru (Biggest and newest outlet). Guess which outlet I am at?



A skin analysis was done after I filled up the customer particulars form and it confirms that I have sensitive skin , eczema at my cheeks area, my skin was dry and there was lack of oxygen and nutrient supply. All these had been my on-going issues for a few years already, so I wasn't surprised when I heard about it.



Look at that piece of mess which was resulted because I went to poke my pimple. It was inflamed and the skin around it was badly damaged. My bad! Please do not attempt this because you don't want an inflamed skin like mine.



I was recommended the Cryoboost Classic Plus Facial which made use of products from the Glaciar range that contains powerful liposomal glaciar from 1800m deep for extreme purity. This sounds totally ATAS and I can't wait to try it after hearing about it. It made use of dual action hyaluronic acid for intensive hydration and to lock in moisture to sustain results. Yes! Hydration is what my skin needed badly.

I was told that I had bad eye bags too and I should start using some eye products. I never paid attention to my eye bags much as I thought they we caused by my lack of rest.


(Sample of a facial room, not the room I was using)

Shortly after, I was ushered into the facial room where I got myself changed into a sarong. It is finally time to relax and enjoy my facial time. Yes!!!



A welcome Aroma Ritual & Head Massage was done on me to fully relax myself before my beautician begins to double cleanse my skin in preparation of the facial processes. I love the massages during facial and it works wonders if you are having headaches.



My face was double cleansed to ensure all traces of make-up removed and face kept clean.



S+ Gentle pearl exfoliation was done to remove all the dead skin particles and allowing new skin to resurface. Although I had sensitive skin, when the right products are used I still can enjoy a good exfoliation.



My face was steamed for about 5-10 minutes to open up the pores for extraction of my pimples.This step was carefully done and the pain from the extraction was bearable. I quite enjoy this part although many ladies out there tries to skip this. I love the fact that my skin is cleaned out of those pesky black and white heads. Oh, I also have milla seeds.



After the extraction, my beautician also helped me to trim my eyebrows using both the plucking and shaving methods to keep them neat. This is so valuable to me because having a perfectly trimmed set of brows is very crucial in looking presentable.

Speaking of which, I am looking for eyebrow tattoo / embroidery service so do let me know if you have any recommendations.



Sooth & repair serum is being applied onto my skin to calm my irritated and raw skin.





Cryoboost Calming Therapy - This is done using an exclusive carrier plate that emits microsonic waves, this machine gently pushes the customized soothe and repair gel into the deeper layers of my skin. This helps to sooth and hydrate my skin as well as to speed up the skin repair process. The icy cool plates of the machine helps to bring down my skin temperature, at the same time to tighten up my pores after the extraction process, to reduce the skin's redness.



Facial Massage is done to ensure that the serum is well absorbed into my skin.



A customized hydrating Mask was applied on my skin to ensure that my skin gets back the moisture that was lost so that it will be plumped and bouncy again after the facial session.



The final massage is done for me to relax my face, followed by shoulder massage for relaxation and tension release. The massage was very good and the beautician was even skilled enough to release the knots on my shoulders. She warned me that they would be painful as she felt the knots were really tight on one side of my shoulders.

She is not only experienced but very skillful and detailed when doing her work. I enjoyed my facial time at Fresver very much.



Look at my face all plumped up with moisture and looking refreshed immediately after the facial! Special thanks to Jesslyn for helping me take photographs of me and making me felt so at home at Fresver.

Ambience Rating: ★★★★☆
Cozy, neat, well-organized

Service: ★★★★☆
Professional beautician with clear advise on what services will be done on the face

Facial Effectiveness: ★★★★☆
Pimple extraction was bearable, not too painful and did not leave scars

Price: ★★★★☆
Average for similar type of facials

Location: ★★★★☆
Quite convenient, walking distance from the MRT Station



Looking fabulous almost 2 weeks post facial! :)

:Reader Trial Special:

Quote “BG-Pearly” for a Special Trial of S+ Cryoboost Premium Balance Facial Treatment @ $9.90 Nett (worth $180)

To redeem:

SMS your Name, Age and the Trial Code to 9011 1234, or call preferred branch for appointment booking.

T&C:

Valid for first time customers of Fresver Beauty aged 21-65 years old, with SG, PR, S or E Pass ONLY

Promotion ends 31 May 2017

Fresver Outlets:

840 Hougang Central
#01-04 Singapore 538757
Tel: (65) 6100 1513

5 Tampines Central 6 #01-23 Telepark
Singapore 529482
Tel: (65) 6100 1030

14 Scotts Road #05-18
Far East Plaza Singapore 228213
Tel: (65) 6100 8108

302 Tiong Bahru Road,
Tiong Bahru Plaza, #01-162/163/164
Tel: (65) 6100 0126

For more information, check out http://fresver.com.sg/

Disclaimer:
Thank you for taking care of my face, while I was at Fresver Tampines. All views expressed are truthful. Thank you Jesslyn for your assistance in the photographs and for having me. I appreciate this greatly. All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Pearlywerkz. Please do not take them as your own. Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize them.

This post first appeared on pearlywerkz.wordpress.com. It was written by the same author.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024