You are the right one for me - Bioderma Sensibo

6/18/2017







*****

Do you find yourself constantly struggling to find the right products for your sensitive skin? Trying out every product in the market that is labelled "suitable for sensitive skin", or checking the labels and ensuring that the product is alcohol free, contains no colouring and fragrance before you pick it up.

Look no further because Bioderma has their own range of products under the Bioderma Sensibio range, which is catered for the sensitive skin people, just like me. I am so glad that I had the opportunity to finally test these out for myself. I've always wanted to try them, but I can never ever convince myself to buy these because I seem to have a pile of skincare products (suitable for my skin, or maybe not) that are waiting for me to use them.


Bioderma’s Sensibio range of products is developed specifically for sensitive skin. Featuring innovative patented formulas, they are highly effective in boosting skin’s tolerance level and soothing irritation.

1

Bio Derma Sensibio H20 retails at $15.90 for 100ml, $28.90 for 250ml (the bottle shown in pic), $41.90 for 500ml

The Bio Derma Sensibio H20 is highly favoured by many beauty salons and is used practically everywhere whenever I told them I had sensitive skin, this is what they will use on my face, and this is what they will recommend me to use at home. It has therefore became one of my favourite make-up removers even before I officially try them out for myself at home. If the professionals are even using this products that are widely available, something must be right?

The Bio Derma Sensibio H20 is approved by dermatologists, it has a well-researched innovation which is formulated with highly purified water to suit even the most sensitive skin, no wonder it is adored by even the top makeup artists and celebrities.

6

The Bioderma Sensibio H2O feels gentle on my skin and I only need a small drop of it to remove all the make-up on my face. The best thing about it, has to be the non-rinse formula, which is great for nights after partying, when you are want to remove all your make-up and hit the sack quickly.

10

This can also act as a cleanser, so you don't have to buy another product to wash your face if you don't wish to. As they are made from the highest grade of pharmaceutical water that is completely free of impurities and irritants, they are a clear choice for sensitive skin.
Rating: ★★★★★

8

For light/gentle make-up (Foundation, eyeliner, eye shadow and lipstick) : 1 cotton pad with about 2 drops of Bioderma Sensibio H2O is all you need to remove them.

For heavier make-up (With multiple layers of eye shadow, blusher, mascara, brow liner etc: You may require 2-3 pieces.

I love that it removes make-up easier and my skin feels so smooth and clean after just wiping. There is really no need to soak your cotton pad with so much of the liquid, a few drops will do.

The next 2 items are new inclusion to the Bioderma Sensibio Range.

2

Bio Derma Sensibio H20 Gel Moussant retails at $33.90, 200ml

The Bio Derma Sensibio H2O Gel Moussant is a gentle foaming gel with lipid-restoring properties that hydrates and calms sensitive skin. It is enriched with skin conditioning ingredients such as coco-glucoside and glyceryl oleate, it also has lipid-restoring and moisturising properties. Suitable for day and night use on both face and eyes.

It can be used alone or be part of a double cleansing routine after using the Sensibio H2O. It is good enough to be used to remove your make-up too.

7

It's gentle foaming allows me to remove my skin's dirt and impurities thoroughly, nourishing them at the same time. The gel moussant is light and leave no tightness on my skin after using. It is also hydrating and leaves a gentle softness on my skin after using. There is a gentle fragrance to it, not the heavy floral or perfume type, so it is safe on the sensitive skin.

I have been using them in the day and night, since I have gotten them and they are working well for me so far. I will consider switching to the gel moussant after this bottle runs out.
Rating: ★★★★☆

9

Bio Derma Sensibio Dermatological Water retails at $19.90, 150ml

I have been using purified water and mist for awhile now and they really work wonders for my skin. Not only are they skin savers for me whenever I get fur stuck onto my face during grooming, they offers quick relief to my cracking eczema skin when they get so dry.

5

You can set your make-up with these purified water after you put on your make-up or use them after your sports to offer a quick relief from the heat. A tip for you, I sometimes like to wet my sponges with these instead of water before I apply my cushion compacts too. It does makes application a breeze.
Using highly purified water that is enhanced by a perfect balance of mineral salts and oligo-elements, the Bioderma Sensibio Dermatological Water soothes skin while maintaining healthy skin cells.  A remarkable ally for sensitive skin, it combats various skin reactive signs. Soothing agents such as mannitol, rhamnose and zinc also provide quick and lasting relief to sensitive skin. Use it as often as desired to freshen up skin or to remove the balance of mask left behind on face. No need to pat dry.
Rating: ★★★★☆

4

You can get all 3 of these products from Watsons, Guardian, Unity, Robinsons, Tan Tock Seng Hospital and National Skin Centre.

To find out more about Bioderma products, do check out www.bioderma.sg .

Disclaimer:
Thank you Samplestore and Bioderma for seeding me these products for my personal review. Review is 100% honest and based on personal experience. All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Pearlywerkz. Please do not take them as your own. Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize them. This article was first written by the same author and can be found at pearlywerkz.wordpress.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024