Diary Post: Good Bye November, Welcome December

11/30/2015

Hey Dears!
So its December already? Just some quick updates as I am still running a fever of 37ish as I type.

Last Friday was Black Friday! My Facebook was spam with so many things to buy but the sickly me was just to sick to do anything. Maybe it is a good thing also, to take a break from everything. Anyways, just wanna share that there are some great Korean face products on offer as well, such as from Skinfood Singapore. Black Monday is still on Zalora, so I hope you'll find something you want anyway. The Gummy Bear hand cream is just so cute, maybe it'll make a Christmas gift?



Other than that, I am also working on my Melbourne Trip experience, so I'll be sharing with you some nice things that you can do in Melbourne if you are planning a trip there. Typically, the Australians wake up early and ends their business hours early there as well. But you still can find some nice restaurants and yes the supermarket will only close around 9-10pm.



I am currently trying 2 face products courtesy of Cellinique, a skincare brand from Malaysia.I am feeling positive about the experience with lesser black and white heads on my T-Zone.I am using 2 products from them on top of my regular face care. The Advanced Bio Renewal Masque and Skin Action Sebum Gel. Will share more about these products soon. You can quote DPPT15 for 15% off if you are shopping on their website.



Last week was fun (the day before I fell ill), attending Forever 21 Event with Cynthia! I am sure most of you have seen my posting in instagram. We got some great tips on fashion styling and won ourselves some vouchers. Yay! Its time to go shopping soon.

 

Before that I went for the Vagheggi Emozioni Calming Facial at Bejeweled Singapore. They are running a promotion now, so quote my name "Pearly Tan" and get the facial at $38 instead of the usual price. My skin is not cracking anymore now so i am really grateful to have done this facial.



The past month had been exciting, but I am also looking forward to the activities and product trials coming up in the month of December. December will be an exciting month of Yoga (Bliss Out), trying out new services at Bejeweled Singapore as well as many other new products. I'll update ya all again!

Do pardon my late and slow response as I am not fully recovered yet.

Till then,

Be Confident, Be yourself

,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024